Junior Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Junior Business Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Advanced skills in Excel
Plexos Group LLC is an Equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. Plexos Group recognizes the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce that considers the needs of the communities we serve, and we are committed to providing an inclusive workplace environment free from discrimination.
The Plexos Group, LLC employs the most experienced and innovative professionals in the field of disaster recovery management who have completed similar work for municipal, state, and federal agencies. Our project team has more than 100 years of combined experience in managing disaster recovery and has led disaster recovery programs in excess of $25 billion.