The Data Administrator’s primary job is to ensure that data is available, protected from loss and corruption, and easily accessible as needed for the Program Management Office and Facilities.
- Install and upgrade the database server and application tool
- Allocate system storage and plan storage requirements for the database system
- Modify the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
- Enroll users and maintain system security
- Ensure compliance with database vendor license agreement
- Control and monitor user access to the database
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the database
- Plan for backup and recovery of database information
- Maintain archived data
- Backup and restore databases
- Contact database vendor for technical support
- Generate various reports by querying from database as per need
- Manage and monitor data replication
- Act as liaison with users
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Schedule and perform regular server maintenance
- Create database management procedures
- Evaluate data analysis models and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS degree from an accredited school in computer Science or related degree (advanced degree helpful) or equivalent work is required.
- 5-10 years’ experience working with program, project, or construction management programs with clients such as School Districts, K-12, or Higher Education/Community Colleges is required.
- Demonstrate experience as the Lead Data Administrator for at least one School Districts, K-12, or Higher Education/Community Colleges program for at least one year.
- Strong relationship, consulting skills required to interact with managers, third parties, and manage team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, prioritize work, and meet deadlines.