We are seeking a Customer Service Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for Managing and Supporting a team of Remote Customer Service Representatives for a Temporary project supporting the DEO Unemployment Customer Service Line.
- Ensure service levels are met or exceeded.
- Handle Customer Service Rep and Team Lead concerns and questions and provide prompt resolutions to any issues.
- Establish efficient and balanced workflows that maximize efficiency and produce high levels of service quality and internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and measure service metrics and utilize to develop standards, improvements, or changes to process.
- Manage subordinate staff in day to day performance of their jobs.
- Ensure the project/department milestones/goals are met and adheres to approved budgets.
- Utilize coaching processes to develop team members and improve overall performance of the team. Utilize effective employee engagement and motivation to support performance and morale.
- Manage and implement effective strategies to ensure retention of staff for duration of project.
- Maintain effective communications and partnerships with intercompany departments such as Finance, Payroll, Human Resources, and IT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Management, or Equivalent
- 3-5 Years experience in the related area as an individual contributor in a Call Center.
- 1-3 Years Management or Supervisory Experience with experience Coaching and leading others
- Demonstrated ability to handle more complex customer service needs.
**Must pass a Level 2 Background check which includes fingerprinting process**