The Construction Project Administrator plans, documents, and coordinates construction project scheduling, budgeting, invoicing, documentation and reporting. Supports the Project Manager(s) and assigned project staff by facilitating project logistics by such means as electronic correspondence, ad-hoc meetings, conferencing, electronic submittals and project management reporting.
- Prepares project operational manuals
- Facilitates project accounting activities involving project budget definition, purchase order processing, periodic project billing and project audit and close
- All necessary billing information is relayed to the accounting department in a timely manner.
- Maintains lists of qualified vendors or subcontractors ensuring proper insurability and licensing
- Ensures the compliance of all company operating policies, procedures and safety programs are enforced
- Attends ad-hoc meetings and assists Project Manager in addressing and resolving project actionable items.
- Tracks and ensure that projects are closed out in a timely manner.
- To maintain a list of bids and ensure the subcontractors are getting bid packages in a timely manner
- Makes sure all clients are getting weekly reports on current projects
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Two years of experience in construction design, finance, and management desirable. Education may be substituted for experience.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office. Experience with one or all of the following: Unifier
- Position has continual contact with clients, management, and project staff. Must be courteous, professional, and diplomatic.
- Superior organization skills, and possess the ability to multi-task.