We are seeking a Business Development Manager, Western Gulf Coast to join our team and cover the Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi area!
- Works relationships with state and local government agencies, private, public and not-for-profit companies that result in the best fit competitive teaming partners to win projects in assigned regions.
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Understand and follow a proposal process working assigned proposal managers and partners to create a winning work product
- Understand the HUD and FEMA funding streams, with support of our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), for FEMA and HUD allocated money.
- Attend conferences that benefit the prior mentioned activities.
- Maintain client relationships through any awarded projects and continue to grow projects through closeout, with support from project assigned Project Managers.
- Previous experience with Construction, Construction Management, Engineering, and/or Military Operations preferred
- Previous experience with Emergency Management, HUD and FEMA programs, and Response Operations
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM platforms or related software