Are you someone that enjoys working with your hands and doesn’t mind getting a little dirty? Someone that learns from doing vs studying? If you’re one of “The Builders” or “The Thinkers”, we are talking to you!
A little bit about us
PleasureLand RV Center is a family owned and operated RV dealer working out of eight different locations! We are the largest RV dealership in the Upper Midwest and have been ensuring customer satisfaction and helping people select the right RV for their needs since 1971.
We are currently on the lookout for new RV technicians to build our future around. With considerable growth in the industry, PleasureLand is adding to our team of industry trained technicians! How do you know if becoming an RV technician is right for you? If some of your interests are:
- Mechanic work
- Electrical work
Then this is the position for you!
Technician job summary
We are looking for RV technicians who can diagnose and repair simple and complex RV issues and also perform routine maintenance task for our client’s RV’s. The successful candidate will use all the industries state of the art tools and equipment as well as good old fashioned mechanical aptitude to pinpoint issues and develop a cost-effective solution for each customer. Our company offers tool allowance programs for new technicians to assist in the transition into technician certification.
Technician responsibilities and duties
- Work with Service Advisors to understand customers concerns and properly diagnose the issues.
- Produce accurate and itemized work estimates and job details to Service Advisor
- Utilize latest diagnostic equipment to accurately pinpoint RV’s issues
- Conduct multi-point RV inspection that would identify any current or preventable issues.
Technician qualifications and skills
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and hands on work.
- Willingness to grow and be part of a team environment.
- Work in a shop environment
- Physically be able to lift 50+ pounds
PleasureLand RV Center offers a full benefit package including paid time off, paid holidays, profit sharing, medical, dental, life, and short and long-term disability.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer!