Pleasant Hill Health & Rehab Center, LLC is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, serving the Pleasant Hill, MO and surrounding area communities. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care for our residents with a genuine care and concern for our staff. We offer a diverse array of innovative services including post-acute rehabilitation and Alzheimer’s/dementia special care services.
Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician and as allowed by certification and facility policy.
- •Must be, as a minimum, a Certified Medication Technician
- Must possess a valid and current certificate in Medication Administration for State
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
- Must be a minimum of twenty (20) years of age
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude toward the elderly and disabled
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions and Physical and Sensory Requirements for All Job Functions as outlined below.
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- Competitive Wages
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume to: