We are looking to hire HVAC Installers to join our team! You will install heating and air conditioning systems.To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will have excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Installs HVAC-R systems.
- Removes older HVAC systems and replaces with newer systems.
- Installs, connects, and adjusts thermostats, humidistats and timers.
- Complies with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Completion of HVAC or HVAC-R training or apprenticeship program.
- Experience: Appropriate certifications and/or licensures with a minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Willingness to continue training and drive to learn.
- Quality control analysis
- Operation monitoring
- Customer service
- Must be able to work on feet 6-8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs repeatedly through out the course of the day.
- Must be capable of working in enclosed spaces or doing a significant amount of crawling.