Billing and Contract Administrative Assistant – Spring Valley
We are a locally owned and operated East County based construction sub-contractor. We are looking for a self-motivated Billing and Contract Administrative Assistant with some experience in construction. This is a full-time permanent career opportunity.
Our family owned business offers a stable work environment, flexible schedule, casual dress code, good benefits and a competitive pay rate. The ideal candidate will work well in a small team environment while working independently on department tasks.
Billing and Contract Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
We are willing to provide on the job training for this role in the Hazmat Dept. The goal is to be responsible for:
- Set up job contract files in our hazmat department
- Complete manifests and notifications for projects
- Submit and monitor filings for Hazmat
- Schedule and coordinate training, medical exams and certifications as required
- Maintain environmental certifications
- Coordinate Labs for clearance
- May help to co-ordinate dispatching of Laborers to jobsites
- Problem solve with other contract administrators and collections dept.
- Assist with phones when necessary
- We are is looking for a self motivated and dedicated office professional who will take responsibility and work independently while supporting the goals for the department as well as the company.
Billing and Contract Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 1 – 2 years or more work experience with office duties preferably in a construction setting
- Strong computer skills with MS Office Word and excel as well as some experience with construction software preferred
- Ability to manage multiple work orders and job files concurrently
- Successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen in compliance with California law
$18.00 – 22.00 hr. based on experience. Health insurance, paid holiday, vacation and sick time after 90-day introductory period.
Full-time Monday through Friday office hours 8:00am to 4:30 pm.