The Shipping Associate - Dock Loader is responsible to load and unload product in a safe and effective manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (includes but not limited to the following)
1. Timely and accurate loading and unloading of tractor-trailer trucks per ticket requirements
2. Maintain the integrity of products through proper handling and storage
3. Maintain accurate inventories
4. Ensure safe operation of forklift
5. Ensure facility maintenance through housekeeping, keeping product and facility secure, and maintaining the assets of the facility.
6. Provides accurate and complete documentation
7. Ability to operate equipment including hand jacks and walk behinds.
8. Re-palletizes loads to ensure incoming materials and outgoing shipments are efficiently, safely and properly handled.
9. Ability to operate counterbalance, turret forklifts with SAP and barcode scanners, clamp lift, and pallet jack.
10. Scanning product to ensure proper inventory, checking paperwork to match product
11. Willing to cross-train to learn other job functions within the department including Kitting Area
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred
Ability to successfully pass the OSHA Forklift Certification
Prefer one to three years related experience in shipping department.
Come join us and create a little fun!
Visit www.playpower.com to apply today!
PlayPower is a leading global provider of Play, Sport and Recreation facilities and equipment. The company is headquartered in Huntersville, North Carolina, USA, with manufacturing facilities in Missouri USA, Englewood, CO, USA, Poland and the United Kingdom. The Company is represented in over 60 countries globally and has over 1100 employees.
PlayPower is made up individual brands with specific areas of expertise and market focus. They include Miracle Recreation, EZ Dock, Little Tikes Commercial Play Structures, Soft Play, PLAYTIME, No Fault and USA Shade in the United States, Tayplay in Scotland, HAGS in Poland, and HAGS/SMP, Playdirect and Freemove in the UK. All of the PlayPower brands are leaders in the markets in which they serve and have years of experience bringing play and recreation to life.
PlayPower's vision is To Inspire the World to Play through its mission of Creating Outstanding Play Environments for All Ages and Abilities.