Want to work for the world’s leader in play design and equipment manufacturing?
Junior Graphic Designer
PlayPower is looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of The Director of Marketing to produce high-quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision.
· Support senior team members in day-to-day activities to ensure projects are to our internal clients’ briefs and on time
· Responsible for the design and production of graphic design across multiple platforms, applying and coordinating the design across the brand.
· Work closely with senior designers and studio management to prioritize workloads.
· Have an interest in art direction
· Use a good awareness of design processes to question and challenge design briefs and solve design problems.
· Be aware of current design trends and attitudes to help inspire yourself and the team
· Understand peripheral processes, i.e. print, interactive and mobile platforms
· General studio housekeeping, such as filing, archiving and process management
· Other duties as assigned
Qualified applicants will have:
· Recognized design degree with 1-3 years of industry experience (preferred)
· Strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and all Microsoft Office software
· Strong ideas with a portfolio to match
· Ability to deliver against tight and complex timelines
· Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands
· Passionate and open minded
· Stress resistant and confident
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Experience in presenting work
· Self-motivated and a team player
· Loves discipline of identity and branding
• Competitive base salary
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Company paid life insurance, long term disability and short term disability
• Paid vacation (12 days/year) and holidays (11 holidays/year)
• 401(K) plan with company match
• Fun, results-oriented work environment
Applicants are encouraged to include any links to portfolios or samples of work with their resume and application.
Qualified candidates only.
Although we appreciate all interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Additional company information is available at www.playpower.com. Reference checks and pre-employment drug testing will be conducted.
PlayPower, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
Come join us and create a little fun!
Visit www.playpower.com to apply today!
PlayPower is a leading global provider of Play, Sport and Recreation facilities and equipment. The company is headquartered in Huntersville, North Carolina, USA, with manufacturing facilities in Missouri USA, Englewood, CO, USA, Poland and the United Kingdom. The Company is represented in over 60 countries globally and has over 1100 employees.
PlayPower is made up individual brands with specific areas of expertise and market focus. They include Miracle Recreation, EZ Dock, Little Tikes Commercial Play Structures, Soft Play, PLAYTIME, No Fault and USA Shade in the United States, Tayplay in Scotland, HAGS in Poland, and HAGS/SMP, Playdirect and Freemove in the UK. All of the PlayPower brands are leaders in the markets in which they serve and have years of experience bringing play and recreation to life.
PlayPower's vision is To Inspire the World to Play through its mission of Creating Outstanding Play Environments for All Ages and Abilities.