The national account coordinator is a member of the sales team. The national account coordinator will support the sales management team by preparing adhoc reporting, assist with onsite and offsite meetings, assist in project completion, responsible for customer deliverables including reports, projects, and daily tasks, product selection and pricing for national accounts, and creating proposals. This position will research potential new accounts for GameTime as well as lead processing. The right candidate will be extremely organized, detail oriented, have superior problem solving skills, and be a positive and effective communicator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage assigned customers and make sure that all services meet customer expectations
- Create proposals
- Work with national accounts on product selection, pricing, and order entry in CRM
- Responsible for customer deliverables including reports, projects, and daily tasks
- Research potential new accounts for sales team
- Lead processing
- Prepare daily, monthly and adhoc reports for sales management team
- Assist with onsite and offsite meetings
- Other duties assigned by Manager.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of an associate degree or 2 years’ experience in related field
Some travel required such has customer visits, training, and offsite meetings
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint software, and CRM systems
Individual should have excellent follow through, time management, and organizational skills. Be customer service oriented and effective in dispute resolution and escalation mitigation.