Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
The Inside Sales Representative is a member of the Dero sales team. This individual will work with other members of the sales team to increase sales and meet monthly and annual sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond promptly to sales and product inquiries, support via incoming phone traffic and website chat and transmission management
- Prepare detailed sales proposals, quotes and bids
- Follow-up with customers regarding sales related projects
- Manage own sales pipeline by tracking quotes and order status
- Make crucial decisions regarding discounts and product offerings to ensure closing of a sale, including the authority to discount proposals up to 15%
- Monitor personal sales goals and develop innovative ideas to meet sales goals
- Work with production and shipping to make sure timelines and quality goals are met
- Help prepare sales goals and lead lists for pro-active sales
- Meet with local customers and perform site visits to analyze the customers’ needs and generate creative solutions to meet customers’ project goals
- Focus on contacts, sales leads, project bidding via the following:
- Construction databases
- Web-based articles
- Internal vetted lists
- Prepare CAD layouts of installation locations (training provided)
- Excellent phone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint, general graphics)
- Self-directed and ambitious
- High energy with a bias towards action
- Can-do, helpful attitude
- Willing to work in a team/group environment
- Professional verbal and written communication style
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines
- Ability to manage sales goals and budget numbers
Competencies (check all that apply)
☐ Analytical Decision-Making
☒ Learning & Development
☒ Planning & Organizing
☒ Professionalism & Integrity
☐ Financial Management
☒ Risk-Taking/Creative Thinking
☒ Teamwork & Relationship-Building
☒ Results Orientation
☐ EEO Accountability
☐ Managing Others
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in sales/marketing preferred with 2 years of experience in sales.
Minimal travel required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as construction plans and specifications. Must have the ability to work with spreadsheets.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint software. Dero will provide AutoCAD training.
PlayCoreWhy Work Here?
We build communities through Play and Recreation!
PlayCore and its family of brands considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.