We are seeking a Preschool Teacher to join our amazing staff! This individual will be working closely between staff, parents and students. We are a-little like the breakfast club. The majority of us are over-qualified for what we do, and the others have a ton of experience with children and youth. We're all mid 20's early 30's. Each of us have our own unique style/niche we bring to education and our connection to students. We synergize our approaches and bring our passion into education and connection with these kiddos. We use the most contemporary evidence-based practices in early childhood for early learning and language acquisition. We also take a developmental approach to how we're working with youth, and emphasize sensory-motor stimulation through our academic curriculum- (Anything icky, ooey, gooey, solid, sticky, slimey, smelly, bright and shiny).
We each have a love for play. Together, we geek-out almost as much as the kids, and can giggle and laugh at each other when we're in that zone with the kids. We hang-out with each other after-work. We'll go bowling, grab some pitchers- (it's not a "work event," but we enjoy hanging-out with each other too- somewhere in-between our personal lives and our working lives.
We aim to bring-out our best-selves in the classroom, everyday, to enrich the lives of every child in our community.
I believe in a working hard, and playing harder. - and, in this industry, we're lucky enough that we get paid to do both simultaneously.
We're professionals at what we do, we know how to turn-on "the play" but also, can come back and speak professionally to our colleagues about issues.
We're looking for one other professionals like-us who would like to join our team.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Collaborate and work with lead staff on classroom projects, design, and implementation
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Educational Classes in early childhood education, development, curriculum, family systems or other applicable/related courses.
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
My goal is to be the best. I want you to not-only succeed in work, but have a career that allows you to accomplish your goals in life too.