Play and Learn in Royersford seeking enthusiastic, reliable and experienced older infant and toddler teachers to join our team! Work in a fun and friendly environment, where PLAYING & LEARNING come together!
*Signing bonuses of $200 - $1000!
Playing is the path to learning for young children. Play is needed for healthy development. At Play & Learn, we are experts at combining play with age-appropriate curriculum to foster independence in children and help them develop their own unique concepts and learning style. In our classrooms, you’ll find art, music, and laughter in the air. We offer a host of interactive opportunities for learning, growing and exploring. For 36 years, Play & Learn has provided the highest quality in early childhood education. We believe that as children interact with people and materials in a learning environment, they develop their own unique concepts and Ideas. Our teaching staff, directors and administrators are committed to working together with families to create a safe, educational and fun setting for children.
We are seeking qualified Older Infant & Toddler Teachers who will:
- Meet the individual needs of the children providing the highest quality of care
- Develop Lesson plans
- Implement Play & Learn’s Curriculum
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Promote a nurturing and learning environment
- Engage and encourage creativity through art, music, and play
- Plan and implement activities that develop self-esteem and social skills
- Physically able to lift a minimum of 40lbs, work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to engage in physical activities with the ability to lift, sit, stand, walk, crouch, push, pull.
- Passionate about building positive relationships with children and families
Qualified candidates for this position will have the following:
- 2 years of related child care experience
- CDA or 6 credits in Early Childhood Education
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood or a related field a plus!
Hours for these positions are M-F 9-6 and 8:00-5:00.
The benefits our dedicated team of professionals enjoy:
- Paid Holiday
- Continuing Education
Please visit our website www.playandlearn.com for a full listing of open job opportunities.
Sign on bonuses distribution is scheduled for successful completion of the 90 day probationary period and at 6 months satisfactory job performance .
- Qualified applicants with a High School Diploma, or higher and less than 6 ECE credits and 2 years of experience working with children- $200(PT)/$500(FT) bonus
- Qualified applicants with a High School Diploma or higher and 2 years of experience and CDA (or 6 ECE credits)- $300(PT)/$750(FT) bonus
- Qualified applicants with an AA or BA In Early Childhood Ed or related with at least 18 ECE credits and 2 years of experience working with children- $400(PT)-$1,000(FT) bonus
Play & Learn is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.