Help Desk Support Level 1
- Expired: September 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
PlatteRiver Networks,one of the most awarded IT Service Providers in the Denver area, is adding to their team!
First, a little bit about us
Platte River Networks offers complete managed IT services to businesses throughout Colorado. We become the client's IT department or work with their existing staff to provide Help Desk support, including hardware/software, application support, and some network troubleshooting We also integrate customized solutions for cyber security, cloud services, system architecture, and procurement needs.What does this mean for our team members?Constant learning and opportunities to develop your technical skills! We are a highly collaborative team and are constantly pursuing new development paths for our employees. If you want to develop your career within a supportive team environment and consistentlyget your hands on a wide variety of tech, you may be a great fit for our team!
Who We're Looking For
Do you love winning people over and making someone's day amazing? Can you take "tech lingo" and break it down for the client in simple terms? Are your communication skills top-notch and highly professional? Do you thrive inpositions that require a high proficiency in multitasking and time management? Are you energized by solving problems? You might be a great fit for this position!The right candidates might also be searching for jobs titled Help Desk/Desktop Support, Level 1 Support, Tier 1 Technician.
What You Bring to the Role
- Candidates must have three or more years of work experience in customer service or service industry positions where he/she has demonstrated excellent customer service.
- Candidates must two or more years of experience with supporting Microsoft Windows Desktop OS and Mac OS, Windows Servers and general application support.
RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Assist with incoming client requests for service.
- Address time sensitive issues promptly.
- Identify, categorize and organize tickets according to priority and severity.
EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION
- Strong written/oral communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills required to interact successfully with senior management, clients, and visitors.
- Demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand to the client.
LOGICAL TROUBLESHOOTING SKILLS
- BASIC LEVEL Desktop, server and network infrastructure troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Monitor queues, email and phone systems for incoming client requests
- Effectively leverage Connectwise Manage for ticket workflow and escalation process.
MULTI-TASKING & STRATEGIC THINKING
- Candidates will be required to field incoming requests while working on several items at one time.Must be able to meet deadlines and effectively communicate issues/solutions.
- Project Execution experienceis helpful.
- Onsite IT Support will include troubleshooting, policy alignment, patch/software mgmt, workstation/server builds, MDM
DIVERSE & PROFICIENT TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Practical skills with Desktop Hardware is required
- LAN topology and end-user application support is desirable
- Entry-level experiencein all Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications is required
- Experience managing vendor relationships a plus
- Certifications - MCSE, MCP, CompTIA A+ and Network+ area plus, but not required. Any additional specialized certifications are a plus.
- Working knowledge of desktop applications in a Windows environment (Antivirus, Office, misc. industry specific applications) is desirable
- Working knowledge of virtualization technology (both servers and workstations) is desirable
- Working knowledge of corporate backup solutions is a plus
- Able to lift 75 pounds (Servers, Computers, Network Hardware, Cabling, etc.)
Why We're Recognized as one of the Denver Business Journal's Best Places to Work (2013-2018)
Platte River Networks offers competitive compensation packages based on experience, including a variety of generous employer-paid health benefits (medical/dental/vision), 401K, FSA/HSA, PTO, Long Term Disability, Group Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Paid Holidays. Other notable benefits include anon-site gym/workout facility, paid training opportunities, voluntary benefits and a wide variety offunevents throughout the year.Learn more by checking out our website atwww.platteriver.com.
Please note: Starting salary range for this position is $45k-50k annually, with opportunity for consistent merit increases and promotion into other positions.
Curious about other opportunities with Platte River Networks? We love connecting with technically-talented individuals! Visit our Careers page (https://platteriver.com/contact/careers/)
Recruiters, we politely request that you do notcontact us about any open positions.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Platte River Networks
5700 Washington StreetDenver, CO
Get fresh Self Employed HELP DESK Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.