Visual Communications Instructor - Adjunct
Platt College Los Angeles, LLC. Ontario, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Visual Communications Instructor is responsible for providing quality instruction to students that meet the program and course objectives. The Visual Communications Instructor should maintain an organized, disciplined classroom environment that is conducive to learning and imparts the requirements of the relevant workplace setting to existing students.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of education environments including needs of adult learners
- Ability to provide a positive and effective learning environment
- Knowledge and understanding of professional career paths for which students are enrolled
- Motivation, dedication and enthusiasm for teaching
- Good Organization and Communication Skills
Credentials and Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia (Animation Emphasis) or other area of Visual Communication
- 4 or more years’ experience in 3D Animation/Multimedia
- Extensive knowledge of 3D Modeling and Animals, Texturing, Motion Capture, Post Production Compositing and/or Editing
- Extensive knowledge of Maya, Motion Builder, Final Cut Pro Studio, Adobe Creative Cloud (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash and Fuse)
Powered by JazzHR
Platt College Los Angeles, LLC.
EducationView all jobs at Platt College Los Angeles, LLC.