- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Machine operator position in Hopkins!
Looking for 2nd shift Operators, Pay $20-23/hr
Machine Operator operating machines as the job listed below.
Primary Position Objectives:
- Ensure customer’s specifications and requirements are met as documented on work orders (including material, part, processing, and packaging requirements)
- Mechanically adjust expander to control part dimension and pattern; monitor production
- Set up, monitor, and adjust post-expanding equipment (flattener, slitter, shear, back gauge, blanker, etc.)
- Tagging of all product off the line (move tags) – responsible for part quantity management
- Complete required paperwork (work order, inspection sheet, move tags, and coil tags) and accurate labor reporting (scan into and out of jobs, including set up)
- Familiarity with and strict adherence to all safety hazards prevention methods with assigned equipment lines (i.e. Lockout/ Tagout (LOTO) procedures, PPE, etc.)
- Participate in continuous improvement projects for production and to maintain a clean, organized, and safe workspace
- Perform other shop duties as assigned
- Reports to Production Manager and/or Lead Set-Up Technician
- High School diploma or GED
- Mechanical aptitude
- Intermittent standing, walking, and unassisted lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Good communication with co-workers and supervision
- Strong work ethic and ability to solve problems
- Ability to read and understand calipers, micrometer, a tape measure to measure part dimensions and thickness
Platinum StaffingWhy Work Here?
Platinum Staffing is your partner to help bridge the gap between you and your future employer. We care for our employees.
Platinum Staffing is a full service staffing agency. We focus on matching candidates with our clients that are searching for the skills that you possess. Our positions are primarily temp to hires or direct hire, which means you are one step closer to finding the company you can plan on retiring from.
AddressEden Prairie, MN