FULL TIME RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Full Time Retail Sales Associate, you will receive training to create a friendly and welcoming environment by greeting and offering product knowledge to customers. You will act as a brand ambassador for our clients by being the face and smile for our brands. Commit to putting the customers first while delivering brand representations and sales.
- Greet all customers in a friendly, courteous manner and adhere to the client’s code of conduct policy
- Consistently use our systematic sales techniques while interacting with customers: Greet and Engage Customer, Explain Benefits, Compare Pricings, and Close Sales
- Efficiently resolve customer’s questions and requests
- Learn and adapt to CRM technology to assist customers
- Delivers the highest level of customer service through effective problem solving
- Solicits, open accounts and upsell on products and services
- Submit all require sales information in accordance to policy and procedure
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Prior retail experience is preferred but not required
- Comfortable with the use of technology consistently while performing the required tasks
- Flexible and willing to cross-train and work in other areas as needed
Our company was founded on one simple basis, provide continuous opportunities for all individuals seeking to better themselves professionally or personally. We are here to train and develop the future leaders of tomorrow. We offer a top notch training program in sales, marketing, management, and leadership development. We are not your standard 9 to 5ers!