As a member of Learning & Development (L&D) Team, the Training Coordinator / Instructor is responsible for supporting elements required to successfully and smoothly deliver training for L&D supported-software platforms, applications, and tools for company's global user base. This includes but is not limited to creating and maintaining an ongoing training schedule and managing notifications and logistics associated with the schedule for a multi-month, multi-location training initiative.
The Training Coordinator / Instructor is also responsible for supporting company's Learning Management System (LMS) and being the point of contact for participants and other instructors should they have questions or need support with the LMS or L&D training offerings. The L&D Team offers a mix of delivery methods including Instructor-led Training (ILT), e-learning (WBT), and other forms and delivered over multiple releases. As a result, the Training Coordinator / Instructor will also support the reproduction, distribution of training materials, maintaining training environment data as well as delivering end-user training as needed.
Under general direction of the designated L&D manager, the Training Coordinator / Instructor may be required to assist in the development and revision of relevant Instructor-led training materials as needed for new systems and system changes. Works with the internal training team within L&D to create and maintain an ongoing training schedule in company's LMS.
- Maintains consistent communications across company's global user base regarding upcoming training classes, refresher classes, and new offerings.
- Facilitates training requests by company's global user base which includes generating rosters, providing the required training materials to attendees, and booking training locations.
- Works closely with system SMEs and IT in setting up training environment(s) and training environment users as needed.
- Troubleshoots issues with Systems and Process Support Team around training records and completions.
- Provides analytics and documentation support as needed for Systems and Process Support Team and peripheral systems trainings.
- Works across multiple teams within the Systems and Process organization.
- Must be able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously to achieve goals and satisfy customers.
- Must be able to work effectively within an environment that has quickly changing processes, priorities, and deadlines.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to manage instructor-led classroom schedules across all of company locations including but not limited to Foster City, CA, and Cambridge, U.K.
- Must have strong LMS and / or Learning Content Management System (LCMS) skills.
- Requires an in-depth understanding of standard software such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and standard Office tools.
- Detail oriented with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Problem and task analysis skills preferred.
- Experience using with web-based communication tools, particularly Zoom.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, and facilitation.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to learn new software and technical skills and apply them to projects as the industry, team, and the company evolve.
- Have good presentation skills.
Platinum Resource Group
Why Work Here?Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.
Networking Bright People with Great Companies. Every Day.