System Administrator / Document Specialist - 22-00022
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
System Administrator / Engineering Document Specialist
Location: Bedford, MA
Onsite in the office Monday to Friday
12 month contract on W-2
The primary purpose of this position is to perform the technical Business System Owner (BSO) role of our client's global Engineering Document Repository (EDR) system. In this role, you will partner closely with the Engineering, Facilities, and Validation teams to manage all engineering and facility record documentation and perform system administrator activities for the EDR system. Detailed training will be provided on the EDR being used.
The primary focus will be on establishing documentation practices and workflows for engineering documentation related to our client's GMP facilities as well as their new state of the art manufacturing facility in Bedford, Massachusetts.
- This role typically requires that the majority of the work be conducted on-site and thus will be subject to certain on-site safety protocols during the pandemic.
- Manages Master Data for our client's stakeholders and vendors.
- Technical ownership of the EDR system, and maintaining the User Requirements and Functional Specification documents for the EDR system.
- Manages all EDR workflows and file structures and ensures that documents are following their appropriate workflows and file structures.
- Generates and maintains EDR user guides and procedures and provides training for users.
- Manages EDR role-based training requirements and access controls.
- Ensure the EDR system is in a validated state.
- Acts as a site EDR super user and provides support to Engineering, Facilities, and Validation teams for document classification, numbering, workflows, and filing.
- Facilitates the transfer of completed projects document files to the appropriate document areas, e.g., Masters, Project and Reference.
- Acts as contributor and is responsible for the creation and revision of project and released content.
- Partners with IT System Owner and EDR vendor for ongoing operations, support, and changes to the EDR system.
- Develop and evaluate innovative ways to streamline document management.
- Bachelor of Science preferred, but not required.
- Experience using an Engineering Document Repository system, Meridien preferable. (Training will be provided).
- Ability to read and interpret and identify technical documents and vendor turnover packages, including drawings (Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, layout / architectural diagrams, equipment cut sheets) and specifications.
- Experience using AutoCAD or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in technical customer or site support roles. Within a regulated industry is a plus.
- Experience with quality systems including change controls, CAPAs, and deviations.
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.
Platinum Resource GroupWhy Work Here?
Networking Bright People with Great Companies. Every Day.
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.