HRIS Analyst - 21-00185
Platinum Resource Group Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Santa Fe Springs, CA (This will start off as remote but eventually move back to the office)
This is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Support Human Resources databases, software, and computer systems to maintain payroll, time off, employee records, benefits, and more.
- In charge of maintaining the security of the system, using their computer skills to keep data safe, organized and properly stored.
- Will provide access to those who are authorized to see the data, troubleshoot problems and work with other IT professionals to make sure all programs are running properly.
- Supports and maintains our HR systems.
- Serves as a technical point-of-contact for HR team members and is responsible for ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Assist with the creation of HR metrics and dashboard to be utilized across the region.
- Lead tasks which impact data maintenance, including data and organizational restructures.
- HRIS analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and numbers.
- Present findings or translate the data into an understandable document.
- Look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Pays attention to detail, precise data.
- Attentive in analysis process to come to correct conclusions.
- HRIS analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Write, maintain, and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs and maintain all system interfaces and integrations.
- Act as the escalation point for operational system issues or questions.
- Manage updates and new system releases for all HR systems.
- Review and update system processes and guidelines as required.
- Develop and maintain system training materials.
- Assist in conducting training sessions for the HR team as required.
- Identify opportunities for improving processes through information systems changes.
- Performs periodic systems audits.
- Assist with the creation of HR metrics and dashboards.
- Assist with future system implementations.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, IT or Business is required.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working with HRIS systems.
- Must have experience troubleshooting systems and advanced level report writing skills.
- Must be familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and have strong planning and organizational skills.
- 2-4 years' experience with Workday highly desired.
- 2-4 years of experience working in Manufacturing preferred.
Platinum Resource GroupWhy Work Here?
Networking Bright People with Great Companies. Every Day.
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.
AddressSanta Fe Springs, CA