Location: Anaheim, CA
- The Company is looking for a rock star Finacial / Cost Analyst as they establish a consolidated Supply Chain process across their Core Company and recent acquisitions to drive results in the purchasing function.
- This individual will be responsible for data analysis, tactical and operational reporting for the sourcing and procurement of our product and supplies.
- In conjunction with the Sourcing / Procurement Director and Finance personnel, this individual will be responsible for providing valuable information to drive supplier cost, service, quality and innovation.
- This individual will also report or contribute to procurement capability developments, including evaluation of logistical alternatives, supplier performance management and score carding, alternative product evaluation, vendor consolidation sustainability and more.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Management, Operations Management or similar; Master's degree is a plus
- 3+ years' experience in a dynamic, data-driven procurement environment with solid progression; previous experience in construction materials is desirable.
- Proven skills in management of purchasing and procurement data.
- Extreme comfortability with data and calculations.
- Proven ability to quickly derive meaningful data driven insights and make decisions based on those insights.
- Tenacious attention to detail and consistency.
- Success in collaborating with key work partners.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- Provide data and analysis for procurement across all suppliers including:
- Supplier performance management – supplier score carding, supplier review and continuous improvement.
- Logistical optimization – buying in the right place at the right time to meet customer needs.
- Sustainability – margin / job cost analysis, evaluation of alternative products to meet customer needs.
- Analyze and recommend strategy to maximize margin by lowering costs while ensuring quality systems are in place.
- Analyze current category spend, contracts, suppliers to develop multiyear plan / initiatives to deliver improved performance for the company and report the impact of those initiatives.
- Work on initiatives together with cross-functional partners such as Product Management, Branch Management, and Design personnel.
- Suggest optimization in supplier contracts including scope of work and terms and conditions in line with business expectations at lower cost, higher quality and higher service.
- Provide information for successful negotiation with suppliers to deliver desired results.
- Provide data and analysis to improve supplier performance, reduce quality issues, deliver YOY savings, improved data drive insights and reduce lead times.