Executive Assistant, Marketing
Location: South San Francisco, CA
· Responsible for performing business administrative functions, marketing projects-based work and providing executive support to members of the Marketing leadership bench.
· Providing general administrative support to the department.
· Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator for the department, leverages strong interpersonal skills, relationship builds as an advocate for the department.
· Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside customer contacts.
· Assist in the planning activities for all onsite and offsite team meetings, events managing associated logistics arrangements.
· Responsibilities include agenda preparation, meeting highlights, action items and action item tracking to successful closure.
· Interface with Legal to manage contracts, renewals, compensation tracking, calendaring of partner updates to company Leadership.
· Provides project management and tracking of high-level department projects, demonstrated success in managing deadline-driven projects across various levels of internal management stakeholders, as well as external customers.
· Perform team support duties including: ordering of office supplies, booking meeting rooms, processing training registrations and personnel training records, email distribution lists, prepare / updating global marketing annual events calendar, coordinate on-boarding of new employees and contractors, assist with space management, workspace move requests and submit facilities work orders.
· Effectively interface with Finance in support of purchase requisitions, work with Accounts Payable to monitor purchase order / payments, assist leadership staff with T / E and related expense reporting.
· This role will require off-hours work and responsiveness
· Bachelor of Science, desirable study focus: Business Management.
· Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
· Highly skilled in MS Suite – Advanced (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Adobe Pro, Publisher, InDesign, Concur, Access).
· Knowledge and experience of CRM platforms, SFDC; proficient in project-based programs MS Project, ProWorkflow.
· Proficient in managing executive calendars and organizing worldwide travel.
· Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information.
· Ability to multi-task, assist multiple team members at the same time, and prioritize work effectively.
· Detail-oriented and able to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality.
· Demonstrated initiative, flexible, highly organized and can anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate.
· The selected candidate must be professional, articulate and enjoy working within a collaborative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
· The ideal individual will have a confident and approachable personality, exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, have strong written and verbal communication, and exceptional administrative and organizational skills.
· He / she must be able to work under pressure, with the ability to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.