ETL Developer urgently needed for a contract opportunity with our client in Huntington Beach, CA.
Position is currently working remotely until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
- Designs and creates data warehouses and all related extractions, transforms / loads of data functions, and tests designs to ensure the system runs smoothly.
- Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams, and documents the entire process.
- Reads, analyzes, and digests what the business wants to accomplish with its data and design the best possible ETL process around those goals, as well as lays out, architects, builds, and tests the supplemental UIs for users to declare new solution metadata.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- Move staging information that users load to production areas.
- Architect and build user interfaces that allow users to declare new statistical model metadata and model score metadata.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in computer science / software engineering, information systems, or similar and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must be able to prove technically capable with some of the coding languages commonly used in ETL development, particularly SQL.
- Experience transferring data to new database schemas and assist with data cleansing algorithms.
- Have extensive experience troubleshooting and solving complex technical problems.
- Also need high-level programming and related technical skills, ingenuity and creativity, logical approach to problem solving, analytical capabilities and attention to detail.
Platinum Resource Group
Why Work Here?Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.
Networking Bright People with Great Companies. Every Day.