ERP Program Manager (Seattle / Portland / Irvine) 20-00487
Platinum Resource Group Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ERP Program Managers needed for direct placement opportunities with our client in Seattle, WA. Position can sit in Seattle, WA / Portland, OR / Irvine, CA.
If outside of Seattle, will need to travel to Seattle every week Q3 2021 and Q4 2022 (assuming COVID is under control).
1st ERP Program Manager:
- Through Oracle EPR cloud implementation, partner with the Sr. Manager to support overall PMO. Partner with a Test Lead to support test management and document ERP testing processes an standards. Then to operate as a SME to train the rest of the PMs for test management long-term for future projects.
- Portfolio management support. PMO standards definition and support.
2nd ERP Program Manager:
- Through Oracle ERP Cloud implementation, manage the reporting application remediation work + other portfolio management / PM work (a bit more fluid here depending on bandwidth outside of reporting application remediation work).
Seeking an ERP Program Manager who will be responsible for managing a number of projects within Enterprise Business Applications organization. This position will work collaboratively with business / facility operational leadership, intake and governance teams, as well as IS groups required to deploy Oracle ERP Cloud for Supply Chain, Finance, and HR / Payroll and Kronos.
The Program Manager is the primary point of contact between business / facility executive leadership and the resource managers of all IS teams and is responsible for engaging executive leadership and communicating progress of the program. The Program Manager is accountable for working with and facilitating processes to accomplish complex program objectives, managing change, and resolving issues that span project teams and departments by planning, organizing, directing and supervising program activities in a cost-effective and productive manner to achieve customer satisfaction. This position relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables.
The Program Manager ensures projects related to the program are planned and executed in a manner that supports our client’s Mission and supports integration and collaboration across the health system while meeting the organizational objectives.
- Develop projects within a program in alignment with the organization’s strategic plans and objectives.
- Builds support to influence decisions in order to ensure work toward common objectives.
- Proactively informs and influences others in order to maintain the balance required between business needs; project partner strategy and standards; and financial requirements and budgets.
- Facilitates strategic planning with internal customers for deployment of information technologies and/or major services and products related to new growth and expansion efforts.
- Manage client expectations for timelines and deliverables throughout the project/program lifecycle.
- Develop and gain sponsor approval for project delivery dates.
- Manage portfolio programs with increased complexity, strategic priority and/or visibility, system and/or regional priority.
- Engages and organizes the assignment of activities of multi-functional teams, as well as the project estimates, task dependencies and schedule.
- Scope, risk and issue management, including documenting, communicating and facilitating resolutions or mitigation plans.
- Develops, initiates and manages a communication plan, including regular program status reports.
- Manages stakeholders and multiple project teams in the context of a single program.
- Acts as a coach and mentor to others, especially (but not limited to) other project management staff.
- Facilitates customer needs for multiple departments and their associated lines of business.
- Develops root cause analyses and process improvement plans.
- Maintains all program artifacts.
- Identifies, delivers and documents organizational, application and human workflows that contribute to policy and procedure updates throughout each project (when applicable).
- Prepares and delivers presentations to senior leadership, management and stakeholders.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5 years Information Services / Information Technology and/or Healthcare Industry experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree.
- 6 years’ experience in the project / program management field.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification upon hire.
- End-to-end enterprise-scale Oracle ERP program management experience.
- Management or IT strategy and implementation consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of following business domains: Finance, Supply Chain, or HR / Payroll.
- Strong communication with extensive experience in executive leadership facilitation.
Platinum Resource GroupWhy Work Here?
Networking Bright People with Great Companies. Every Day.
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.