Service Operations Data Analyst needed for a contract to hire opportunity with oue client in City of Industry, CA.
- Analyze equipment data and turn the data into actionable product support campaigns.
- Develop and implement business plans for targeted product support opportunities to increase parts and service sales and improve customer satisfaction.
- Create and maintain an environment that results in profitable parts and service sales.
- This position exercises independent judgment and discretion on a regular basis.
- Support product support sales operations for the organization through collecting, analyzing and interpreting equipment data. Data sources include but are not limited to: Product Link / Vision Link; SOS Fluids Analysis, TA inspections from Cat Inspect App; OLGA / PTOS; Component Rebuild Tool; SOMA; VIMS; DBS; SalesLink.
- Turn analyzed data into focused Product Support campaigns and sales leads to improve customer satisfaction and increase parts and service sales revenue and market share.
- Work with Marketing Department to provide best-in-class marketing for campaigns.
- Provides ongoing reporting of marketing campaign results.
- Gain understanding of business needs for each region and business unit and provide necessary analysis to increase Product Support revenues.
- Assist in the maintenance of customer information, machine population files and sales leads.
- Educate organization in the benefits of clean, detailed data to improve product support.
- Identifies competitors and provides analysis on these competitors.
- Provides management with reporting on all parts and service opportunities.
- Establish efficient, consistent processes by leveraging best demonstrated practices.
- Facilitate the communication of product support sales information to employees.
- Create and present information in front of an audience.
- Acts as a liaison between Caterpillar and dealership for parts and service opportunities.
- Submit weekly updates as to the status of current projects / efforts.
Platinum Resource Group
Why Work Here?Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.
Networking Bright People with Great Companies. Every Day.