Customer Service / Call Center Representatives needed for a contract opportunity with our client in Orange, CA. Position is working in the office.
The Customer Support Representative serves as the liaison between members, providers, and internal departments to ensure that every member is receiving the customer service experience that they deserve. You will follow members throughout their journey ensuring member satisfaction and customer service are provided at a level of excellence.
- Receive inbound phone calls within the department’s goal time frame.
- Resolve incoming calls concerning members’ eligibility, benefits, provider information, clinical, and pharmacy needs and coordinate membership changes.
- Perform outbound courtesy calls, e-mail, web chat, SMS/text, as needed.
- Responsible for real-time documentation of calls (i.e., caller name, contact info, call reason, action taken, resolution, etc.).
- Perform data entry with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Collaborate with other departments, supplemental benefit vendors, and provider network to facilitate the member experience.
- Be knowledgeable in procedures, protocols, benefits, services, and any other necessary information to resolve member issues and inquiries; serve as a “subject matter expert” in the health care experience that our client’s members navigate daily.
- Excel in customer service and contribute to a culture of going “above and beyond” to ensure the highest level of member satisfaction.
- High school diploma.
- Bilingual abilities in either: Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese), or Korean.
- High-volume inbound Customer Service, Telemarketing and/or Member Outreach experience.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Strong computer skills including typing 40+ words per minute.
- Excellent communication skills, oral, and written.
Platinum Resource Group
Why Work Here?Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.
Networking Bright People with Great Companies. Every Day.