Client Services Representative
Sales Coordinator / Sales Support / Inside Sales
Location: Irvine, CA
· The Client Services Representative will be the internal customer service representative for providing a concierge type service for all pre-sales support requests from any of the client’s Sales Teams.
· This position will focus heavily on fielding inbound requests for support from Sales and working with each of the Business Unit teams to identify proper resource alignment to fulfill the support request.
· As part of servicing the Sales team support requests the Client Services Rep may engage additional resources within the Client Services Center team to help in fulfilling requests such as RFP Analysts, Contract Analysts, OnDemand Resource Services or a Scheduling Coordinator.
· The Client Services Rep will provide regular communication and status updates to the requesting Sales Team through dashboards or email regarding each request.
· Provide customer service support for Sales Teams across all services teams through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform pre-sales support requests or the Client Service Center email alias.
· Request additional details as needed to successfully manage the service request.
· Schedule pre-sales discussions with Sales Team and pre-sales engineer when needed.
· Follow-up on pre-sales deliverables required from scoping discussions are completed within defined SLA and escalate resource delays and competing priorities as needed.
· Provide scheduling support to assigned engineering resource by confirming appropriate time is available on their calendar to complete the deliverable.
· Coordinate requests from Sales Teams and / or engineering regarding schedule changes, availability concerns, resourcing conflicts or changes needed.
· Collect pre-sales deliverables and initiate SOW, OnDemand resourcing or scheduling requests as needed.
· Manage requests, communication and updates to Sales throughout the pre-sales request lifecycle in CRM platform or email; this includes regularly updating the status in the CRM request.
· Create new requests as needed on behalf of the Sales teams to streamline and support each of the contributors within the Client Services team.
· Serve as the first point of contact for Sales and provide guidance if needed to Sales on standard processes and supporting processes regarding Services Operations.
· Assist Sales in the creation of Opportunity Requests as needed.
· Assist in the creation of New Client and New Client Project Folders within document repository system.
· Assist by storing fully Executed SOWs and other Key documentation in the appropriate Project Folder.
· Facilitate Countersignature on Services related documents.
· Facilitate External Client Signature on Services related documents as requested by practice area or Sales Team.
· Upon completion of pre-sales support request, close out request and / or Opportunity record within CRM and validate Attribution data on the record.
· Assist in escalation / resolution of urgent matters.
· Be aware of and work in collaboration with the team on scheduling requirements in relation to order placements, timelines and delivery of hardware.
· Initiate change management within the team when needed (modifications to processes, documents and policies).
· Be a contributing member of designated regional team to provide consistent collaboration and partnership between regional Client Success Managers, Project Managers and Client Services Team in support of internal and external clients.
· May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required.
· Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience.
· Good understanding of Information Technologies and how a services organization works are a huge plus.
· Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume and evolving work environment.
· Ability to approach customer requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver.
· Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment.
· Strong ability to operate independently.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) with rock star level Excel skills.
· Experience with Microsoft Project or Visio is a plus.