Certified Nursing Assistant or Registered Nurse urgently needed for an immediate start with our client in Coral Springs, FL.
2 shifts available:
- 1st shift: 5:45am - 10:00am
- 2nd shift: 3:30pm - 8:00pm
- Certified Nursing Assistants needed to make welfare assessments on our client's employees.
- Be first point of contact with employees each morning to assess their individual health status.
- Take employees' temperatures, ask health screening questions, and make judgments as to their health.
- Act as liaison between our client and their employees regarding health matters.
- Thoroughly document employee screenings and relay information to management under the strictest confidentially.
- High School Diploma required. Associate or Bachelor's degree is a plus!
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training course.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy.
- Must show compassion and a desire to help others.
- Astute observation skills.