Financial Planning Associate
Platinum Peak Advisors Boca Raton, FL
- Posted: 18 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, medical
Are you looking to join a successful team as a key member? Are you enthusiastic about analyzing data and researching solutions? Do you have great attention to detail and excellent follow through? Do you enjoy a culture and philosophy that puts the needs of clients first? Platinum Peak Advisors is looking for someone who possesses these skills to join their team as a Financial Planning Associate.
Platinum Peak Advisors is a holistic financial and estate planning firm located in Boca Raton, FL, focused on providing the highest integrity, independent advice to their valued clients. Their mission is to help clients align their financial choices with their most deeply held goals and values, focusing on places where wealth intersects life. They go beyond the technical aspects of wealth management and help their clients discover that wealth is more than money. The Financial Planning Associate will be a critical member of their team, helping drive the mission to help clients secure their financial futures. This candidate needs to exemplify excellent customer service, an entrepreneurial mindset, demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, and has a passion to learn, grow, and develop. This is great opportunity for someone looking to start their long-term career in the financial services industry!
The Financial Planning Associate will work alongside the Paraplanner and Financial Advisor to provide exceptional client service throughout the financial planning process. This position will be responsible for conducting research and analysis, tracking and monitoring pending insurance and investment business to ensure completion in a timely fashion, and providing exceptional customer service by handling and resolving client service requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high-quality customer service and demonstrate creative problem solving to resolve client issues, provide timely information, and handle client service requests.
- Act as the key point person for preparing applications, tracking and monitoring the business to ensure it is processed efficiently, and resolving any outstanding requirements or issues throughout the process.
- Assist advisors with meeting preparation, including composing agendas, preparing quotes, and accurately preparing client paperwork.
- Conduct investment research, prepare financial analysis, and review plan options for clients.
- Assist with analysis, documentation, and administration of client investment portfolios.
- Provide support in creating and implementing workflows and procedures to streamline and improve efficiencies that will enhance the client experience.
- Interact with investment and insurance companies, as well as Platinum Peak Advisor’s back-office support team to establish new accounts and service existing accounts.
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness, and follow-through
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong technology skills, with the ability to quickly learn and implement new technology tools
- Self-motivated with ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as collaborate with a team
- Meet deadlines and maintain a high level of organization and quality
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Business, Accounting, Financial Planning, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Physical Demands - This is a largely sedentary role, and may involve repetitive motions in the hands/wrists, as this role is dependent on consistent computer use during the workday.
Benefits – Contribution to medical insurance, long-term disability insurance, retirement plan with matching, paid holidays and time off.
Learn more about us on our website: https://www.platinumpeak.com/
Through our various processes, we help our clients change their lives in profound ways. We help them to secure their financial futures, see clearly the vision of the life they desire, realize their dreams and pass along lasting legacies to the people and causes that are dear to them.
Platinum Peak AdvisorsWhy Work Here?
Culture of exceptional client service, honesty, confidentiality, respect, teamwork and trust.
At Platinum Peak Advisors, our mission is to help clients align their financial choices with their most deeply-held goals and values, focusing on the places where wealth intersects life. We go beyond the technical aspects of wealth management to help our clients discover that wealth is more than money. Through our various processes, we help our clients change their lives in profound ways. We help them to secure their financial futures, see clearly the vision of the life they desire, realize their dreams and pass along lasting legacies to the people and causes that are dear to them.
900 NW Corporate BlvdBoca Raton, FL
Finance and Insurance