Platinum Dermatology Partners is seeking experienced Medical Assistants to join our Center for Dermatology Practice in the East Valley/Chandler area.
General Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
- Fulfill responsibilities as assigned by providers and management.
- Escort patient to and from exam room, help patient prepare for exam.
- Enter medical histories and prescriptions into EMR.
- Assist physician during exam/procedure.
- Perform extractions, injections and other patient treatments.
- Prepare and collect path/lab specimens, notify patients of results and schedule follow up appointments.
- Educate patients and respond to patient questions in office/on phone as needed
- Document all medical instructions given to patients.
- Clean and organize exam rooms, prepare procedure trays, clean and autoclave instruments, and stock supplies.
Qualified applicants will have the following:
- Certification Preferred (i.e., Certified Medical Assistant, Certified Dermatology Technician, etc.)
- Minimum two years’ experience in a doctor’s office.
- Prior dermatology experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledgeable of medical dermatology terms/CPT, ICD-10
- Valid Driver's License
- Quality written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional in appearance and mannerisms.
- Able to demonstrate compassion and caring in dealing with others, patients and co-workers alike.
- Able to prioritize tasks, understand the provider’s instructions, and know when to seek information or advice.
Please note, any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of pre-employment background checks.
No phone calls or agencies, please.