Staff Accountant - Bookkeeper for Tax & Accounting Firm
Platform Accounting Group Granby, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Business Advisor you will perform bookkeeping services for a variety of individual and business clients. Providing the highest level of service and oversight to our clients is the foundation of our firm.
What you will do:
- Prepare bookkeeping for a variety of clients on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Utilize accounting software to prepare financial reports for clients, including entering transactions, reconciliations, POS reports, journal entries and more.
- Prepare and file sales tax returns for business clients.
- Implement, prepare & review payroll for clients to ensure accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other additions & deductions. Process payroll tax returns.
- Develop relationships with clients and gain understanding of their finances and businesses.
What we look for:
- 2 years professional bookkeeping experience
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, strong analytical skills
- Proficient with accounting software, and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proactive problem solving and ability to self-manage projects
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What we offer:
- Tremendous opportunity within a rapidly growing accounting firm
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) and Medical benefits
Platform has a rapidly growing presence in the Intermountain states and West Coast regions.
Platform Accounting GroupWhy Work Here?
Rapidly growing, next generation accounting firm
Platform Accounting Group is an accounting firm run by a group of passionate accounting and advisory professionals - or more simply put, by a team of entrepreneurial accountants. Platform has a rapidly growing presence in the Intermountain states and West Coast regions.