Senior Tax Advisor
Platform Accounting Group Boulder, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Tax Advisor is a key part of our team. You will be a part of tax preparation & planning, accounting services, compliance, and advisory services. Building long-lasting client relationships is our goal by providing the highest level of service and oversight to the people we work for.
What we offer:
- Remote work and flexible scheduling capability
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- 401(k) and Medical benefits
What you will do:
- Prepare complex individual, business, exempt & fiduciary tax returns.
- Build, maintain and enhance client relationships.
- Advise clients on issues related to tax, finance & business practices.
- Identify, research and resolve complex tax issues.
- Support manager with various ad-hoc projects.
What we look for:
- 4+ years experience preparing a variety of tax returns
- Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies relating to tax, accounting and finance.
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Master’s Degree Preferred
- CPA / EA required
Platform has a rapidly growing presence in the Intermountain states and West Coast regions.
Platform Accounting GroupWhy Work Here?
Rapidly growing, next generation accounting firm
Platform Accounting Group is an accounting firm run by a group of passionate accounting and advisory professionals - or more simply put, by a team of entrepreneurial accountants. Platform has a rapidly growing presence in the Intermountain states and West Coast regions.