Receiving Inventory Specialist
Plateau Travel Plaza Madras, OR
- Expired: September 22, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Receiving Inventory Specialist is responsible for maximizing the Plateau Travel Plaza's sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services with quality results. Inventory control on product range, ordering, receiving, counting, tracking, and restocking. Set store displays, dust/clean products, displays, and shelves. Effectively assist training others in team. Greet and help the public in an informed and professional manner. Must be knowledgeable about Indian Head Casino and the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Three (3) year merchandising experience with competency in building effective displays, stocking, inventory control, and maintaining price book in retail or related field.
- Excellent customer service skills and cash handling experience.
- Hands on experience with Point of Sale, margin analysis, and price book.
- Proficient with computer and experience with Excel, Word, Outlook programs, the Internet and price book.
- Operate 10-key for reports and inventory.
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time, and maneuver large bulky items up to 50 lbs.
- Must have flexible schedule, and able to work weekends, holidays, and evenings when necessary.
- Must possess professional and effective communications skills with ability to verbally describe and respond to both internal personnel and guest needs.
- Must present a professional appearance with strict hygiene standards.
- Must maintain a valid Oregon driver's license.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must submit to and pass a drug/alcohol screening test.
- Food Handlers certification required
- OLCC permit
- Excellent communications skills are essential. This includes verbal, written and listening skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel, management and guests while providing excellent service to internal and external customers. Must maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability, fractions, percentages and ratios in order to reach practical solutions.
- Must establish and maintain excellent working relationships with public officials, department heads, members of the public, regulators, outside auditors and/or vendors.
- Must be able to analyze and solve complex problems that may have non-standard solutions.
- Skill in solving practical problems and deal effectively with situations where only limited standardization exists.
Plateau Travel Plaza
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Plateau Travel Plaza