When Plastic Printers was started over two decades ago, our goal was to create a business centered around our customer's and employee's success. Today, we are still providing unique ideas and exceptional service for local businesses and major brands alike, all across the globe. We've built amazing relationships, we've created new opportunities, and we continue to grow, both in size and in what we offer. We are looking toward an exciting future, and the best part is: that future could include you!
We are invested in your satisfaction and continued success. Aside from being a great place to work, our team stives to find new ways to invigorate our employees by offering fun parties, events, and food trucks.
Our team is looking for people who are eager to learn, adaptable, and excited to promote our products and help customers find their perfect product. A Marketing Intern provides a broad variety of creative and strategic support throughout the Marketing Department, working with team members to initiate, monitor, and execute Marketing initiatives.
As a Marketing Intern, you will:
- Assist in the development of marketing materials such as email campaigns, social media posts, website content, and blog content.
- Aid in the implementation of SEO efforts, including such efforts as alt-text, web page construction, copywriting, and editing.
- Help to create social media and email images and graphics.
- Assist with organizing and executing events.
- Help the marketing team develop new strategies for promoting our products and services.
- Perform administrative marketing duties as needed to support general marketing and business needs.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Strong organizational, project and time-management skills.
- An effective communicator; strong written and oral communications skills.
- Creative and innovative mindset with an eye for detail.
- A self-motivator who will contribute to various team needs.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, In Design and or Illustrator a plus (not required).
Our position is a Monday - Friday, internship position.
If this sounds like you, apply today and become a Marketing Intern with our team now!
Plastic PrintersHastings, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.