Capital Plastic Machine Sales
Our international client is a designer and builder of high performing plastic product manufacturing machines. The company develops some of the world’s finest plastic blow molding machines on the market. They need a technically savvy plastics machinery Sales Engineer to serve customers and grow business in the global market.
Role and Responsibilities
Applicants should be well-rounded and outgoing individuals with a positive, confident, and aggressive mindset to seek out and win new business. The primary job functions include the following:
· Contribute to the creation and implementation of strategic sales plans that support corporate objectives.
· Develops sales forecasts and plans accordingly.
· Work closely with sales channel partners on sales and marketing approaches and tactics.
· Stay informed on developing market opportunities, business transactions and industry forecasts.
· Develop strong relationships with customers and work with them on improving reliability, performance, and production capabilities.
· Travel regularly within assigned territory meeting and interacting with relevant parties.
· Study competitive activities and market performance.
· Provide regular sales reports highlighting performance against KPIs.
· Present to current customers and prospects.
· Provide strong company representation at industry trade shows and conferences.
· Spot opportunities for value-added solutions during on-site visits to customers and prospects.
Educational, Qualifications and Preferred Skills
· Preferably a four-year degree, or comparable experience and solid mechanical aptitude.
· Minimum of 3 years of plastic machinery sales or business development experience.
· Previous work experience with plastics equipment is a plus.
· Strong computer and organizational skills while being comfortable working independently.
· The ability to multi-task and manage a variety of customers and their projects.
· Hunter mentality for new sales opportunities.
· Well-rounded interpersonal skills with an outgoing personality.
View thousands of jobs on our website: www.plasticexecutives.com