Process Engineering Manager
Been looking for a career where you can grow with a company that has expansion in its future? Want to lead machine expansion and efficiency improvement projects?
We are working with a building products manufacturer with a pressing for a professional hands-on Process Engineering Manager.
Why is this a great career opportunity?
· This client is highly motivated to get someone on board in the quickly.
· You oversee new equipment installation and start up.
· You will help set-up and layout any future additions.
· You review and qualify new tooling.
· Competitive pay and relocation expenses, if applicable.
Process Engineering Manager Responsibilities
- Provide hands-on technical support on the manufacturing floor.
- Oversee new equipment projects including installation, setup and training.
- Handles new tool qualification procedures and documentation.
- Develop operator training based on best practice processes that you would create and enhance.
- Provide leadership and guidance to department members and implement and support safety measures while training the team.
- Provide ongoing process improvement and capability studies for all operations.
- Create, update and enhance Standard Operating Procedures and the correlated training.
- Provide regular updates on project progress and prepare forecasts when necessary.
- Material substitution and consumption management and inventory control.
- Evaluate and adjust manufacturing processes moving forward.
- Participate first hand in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Other activities as assigned.
Process Engineering Manager Requirements
- 10-15 years of plastic industry experience, preferably in thermoforming and/or extrusion.
- Manufacturing leadership experience required, preferable 5 years.
- Strong hands-on process improvement, mechanical and troubleshooting ability.
- Excellent technical acumen with plastic extrusion and thermoforming is required.
- Six Sigma certification.
- Experience with HIPS, HDPE and PP materials is a plus.
Note: We are conducting a nationwide search and the location in which this position is advertised is very likely not where it is located. We will hold your information in strict confidence and will share company information prior to interview.
View thousands of jobs on our website: www.plasticexecutives.com
Note: This is a nationwide search and may not be in the city it’s being advertised in. Relocation benefits are available with this client
Plastic Executive Recruiters
Why Work Here?
Awesome company, with fantastic Team Building Environment. If you want to get ahead, this is the place to do it!