Plastic Design Corporation Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Quality Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for for ensuring product quality on a daily basis. This position is to support night shift production activities.
- Perform daily quality inspections and report concerns through management
- Perform FAI inspection and complete documentation
- Issue NCMR's and CAPA's as needed
- Support shipping department by preparing parts, packaging, and documentation.
- Support production supervisor with continuous improvement projects
- Support production supervisor with completing validation requirements
- Two-year technical degree or minimum of 3 years QA experience
- Knowledge of Injection Molding preferred
- Computer proficiency using MS Office
- Use of caliper, mics, and other hand tools
- GD&T understanding and able to interpret customer drawings
Plastic Design CorporationWhy Work Here?
Plastic Design Corporation offers competitive pay, generous 401k plan, medical ins., paid holidays and bonuses in a cleanroom environment.
Micro Molding of medical components. ISO 13485 accredited. We are growing and expanding which requires additional technical support for our team. Work as a team with moldmakers, engineers, quality and production personnel.
17301 N. Perimeter Dr. Suite 130Scottsdale, AZ
TechnologyView all jobs at Plastic Design Corporation