Customer Service Project Manager
Project Management of Customer Service projects. Facilitate the strategic and tactical implementation of business process improvements and integration of continuous improvement culture into the customer service department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Planning and co-ordination of customer service projects in co-operation with Supply Chain
Management, Engineering, Field Service, Marketing and other departments.
• Responsible for planning and directing the policies, programs and initiatives that promote
process and systems excellence throughout the customer service group, and related
• Lead and direct process improvement activity to drive favorable change focusing on critical
to customer value streams. Determine the data needs to manage the process to sustain current
process capability and drive further improvement.
• Provide training & mentoring for employees to understand improvement tools and
lead/facilitate improvement projects to completion.
• Identify project issues and barriers and suggest appropriate courses of action. Provide team
members and process owners with tools to ensure project goals are achievable.
• Facilitate and lead designated process improvement initiatives using education, team
building, data gathering and analysis, problem solving, project management, and effective
• Determine appropriate process improvement tools, methods, and education to match specific
• Provide structure and event follow-up to monitor planned improvements implementation to
assure timely action, appropriate management support, and achievement of expected benefits.
• Coordinate and participate in improvement projects at key customer accounts.
• Other duties as assigned.
• It is every employee’s responsibility to be aware of the applicable Safety & Health, Quality
and Environmental Process of Plasma Therm, LLC.
The Program Manager has no direct supervisory responsibility, but provides project management leadership, and cross-functional and intra-company team leadership on an on-going basis.
• Bachelor's degree in manufacturing, business, engineering discipline, or technical degree with appropriate experience equivalent
• Project Management experience
• Knowledge of Vacuum Technology and/or wafer processing equipment
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets the most complex documents.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to compile technical reports and present technical material to internal and external groups.
• Ability to effectively coordinate Development, Engineering and Manufacturing activities in support of the performance and delivery expectations.
• Ability to develop and track project schedules.
• Ability to travel as needed in support of trade shows, scientific symposia, or to respond to
WORK ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• The normal work environment is typical of a business office, manufacturing laboratory, and support areas such as production, test, and stockroom.
• The incumbent is routinely required to sit, stand, walk, touch, see, and hear.
• The incumbent may occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
• While performing the regular duties of the position, the incumbent may be exposed to moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, and possible exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals. The incumbent must be able to wear safety equipment and follow safety instructions.
• Must be able to work on production floor, laboratory in the field or at customer site with out physical impediments. Vision correctable to 20/20 and ability to hear with corrective devices.
Plasma-Therm LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer, in accordance with applicable
federal and state law for qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or physical or
mental disability, and, when requested and necessary, to provide reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities. Qualified disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam era
are also included under this policy.Requirements:
Plasma-Therm LLCOzona, FL
BusinessView All Plasma-Therm LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.