We are seeking a Quality Inspector to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Perform in process and final QC inspections on manufactured parts and assemblies.
Communicate all quality issues to management in a timely manner, along with recommendations for any corrective actions that may be necessary.
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 2 years inspection experience in a manufacturing environment.
- PCBA inspection experience preferred, familiar with IPC-A-610
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to understand and use basic inspection tools, including calipers, micrometers, microscopes
- Ability to understand product drawings, specifications and visual work instructions.
- Computer skills, including MS Office Excel and Word is a plus
- ISO9001/AS9100 knowledge helpful
- Self-starter, who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to be trained and a quick learner
The Quality Assurance Inspector is non-supervisory or management. This is an hourly, non-exempt position
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
This is a DOE
Please send resumes to: email@example.com + firstname.lastname@example.org