We are seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join our team!
Agriculture, technology, field-work, customer service, problem-solving, get-your-hands-dirty, industry-leading: Planterology
We are a dealer for Precision Planting and our "why" is to challenge the status quo and guide farmers towards smarter practices in their businesses.
We believe in always learning and striving for the best solutions to challenges and helping farmers become more profitable.
Our goal is to conserve as much water as possible through no-till farming practices and to educate our customers so they can make the best choices for their operation.
We do this through a combination of technology, hardware, continuing education, and old fashioned hard work.
Because of this drive to serve, we are growing faster than we can manage on our own, so we are looking for motivated, humble people who have a desire to serve others, expand their knowledge and solve new challenges!
Because we are an up-and-coming business in a small Ag town there is huge opportunity to help shape this industry and create a job you will love.
You will earn a salary for the first year, then uncapped potential earnings through commissions on top of base salary after that.
Full-time; agriculture being very seasonal, our workload also fluctuates throughout the year.
We encourage you to take a total of 2 weeks vacation time (post planting and harvest) in order to maintain a healthy work-life harmony.
You will be responsible for helping customers by learning about their operations and long term goals. Then help them build a plan to ensure their planter will reach those goals.
To do this you will learn about the latest in planter technology and agronomy, as well as general farming profitability. You will also learn to coach farmers through proper service of their planters and help them resolve technical issues in season.
- Handle customer inquiries and technical questions
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of our products and services
Winning in this position looks like:
- Creating a positive customer experience with each and every interaction
- Help Farmers ensure their planters are ready to go by April
- Ensure they are maximizing their planters performance
- Assessing planter performance in-season
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or Agriculture is a plus (but not required)
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and serve with excellence
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Technical troubleshooting
- Comfortable working on the go
- Good with problem-solving and not easily flustered
- Ready and willing to learn all other skills that will be taught on-the-job
- Background in agriculture is helpful
- Excellent work ethic
- A love of learning and being challenged
- A desire to serve people and be part of the agriculture industry
- Positive attitude
- Able to lift 65+ pounds
- Able to stand for 1 hr
- Living in or near Dalhart, TX
We are located in Dalhart, TX
Relocation would be required if you currently live outside of a reasonable commute distance.
We are offering a moving bonus to assist with moving expenses if you are hired.
Dalhart is a small, bustling farm and ranch town in the panhandle of Texas about 85 miles north of Amarillo. A great place to raise a family, full of opportunity.
This job also requires a fair bit of time spent driving, but you will be home each night.