Senior Software Engineer
Plant Therapy Twin Falls, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
The Senior Software Engineer is of great significance to Plant Therapy. A person in this position
will play a significant and visible role in propelling our technology offerings and will help develop
and design complex systems, integrations, and enhancements.
- Architect, develop, and implement new and existing software solutions and
micro-services by examination of existing integrations, system flow, analyzing user
requirements, and problem areas.
- Design and implement efficiencies to increase productivity and minimize faults.
Contribute throughout different disciplines and adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Work closely with third party SAAS providers to troubleshoot and resolve technical
- Detail oriented, self-driven and self-motivated, anticipate work to be done and work with
minimum supervision and have strong follow up skills.
- Strong problem solving & debugging skills.
- Ability to lead a team of technical professionals supporting multiple internal and external
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing for highly available and scalable platforms.
- Hands-on experience instrumenting, deploying, and monitoring production code.
- Experience building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Ability to change gears quickly and be self-driven to see a task through.
- Experience with: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Web Applications, NetSuite,
- Ecommerce and Loyalty platforms.
- Working knowledge of code repositories (GIT)
- Strong OOP and/or Functional Programming and data modeling skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows and/or Linux servers, databases, and networking
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time and may be
required to talk and listen to employees and/or customers.
- Employee is occasionally required to stand for long periods of time.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or
move up to 25 pounds.
- May work in an office or remote. With the ability to work from home as required.
- If working in the office, you must be able to tolerate the scent of essential oils worn or
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities
and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AddressTwin Falls, ID
TechnologyView all jobs at Plant Therapy