- Expired: May 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: The Maintenance Technician is of great significance to Plant Therapy. A person in this position will be a support to the Manufacturing Operations in working on production equipment for optimal performance as well as maintenance in other departments.
- Keep production equipment in good working condition
- Perform preventative maintenance service and inspections on machines, forklifts, etc.
- Repair broken machines quickly and efficiently
- Keep records of maintenance performed
- Install and test new equipment, ensuring that it runs properly
- Maintain a supply of spare parts for all equipment
- Clean, organize, and maintain shop area
- Respond to emergency calls
- Performs other duties as assigned, including minor construction, welding and plumbing jobs
- Mechanically inclined with great problem-solving skills
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Works well independently and with others
- Good communication skills
- Organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and stressful environment
- Experience with spreadsheet programs Excel and Google Sheets
- Vocational school or community college education with related coursework or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in related maintenance or engineering work
- Employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time.
- Employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling and crouching on hard surfaces
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Employee will work in a manufacturing and office setting
- The individual must be able to tolerate the scent of essential oils in production, worn or diffused
AddressTwin Falls, ID
Real EstateView all jobs at Plant Therapy