The Customer Satisfaction Agent is of great significance to Plant Therapy. A person in this position will provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. Customer Service Representatives are responsible for ensuring excellent service standards, responding efficiently to customer inquiries and maintaining high satisfaction throughout the customer experience.
- Provide happy, helpful and professional customer service via the below interactions:
- Social media comments and messages
- Contact influencers and follow up if needed
- Respond promptly with correct grammar to emails and chats
- Emails: Respond promptly with correct grammar to emails and chats
- Refer customers to an Aromatherapist - customer happiness and safety come first.
- Research to resolve problems promptly and courteously
- Respond to customer concerns in a professional manner
- Document and follow-up on all customer service issues.
- Process returns, refunds, credits, and replacement orders.
- Stay updated on Plant Therapy product knowledge.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2 years’ experience with social media outlets
- Ability to type 50-60 WPM
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of proper grammar and spelling.
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new tasks
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is required to sit for extended periods of time and is required to talk and listen to employees and/or customers
- Employee is occasionally required to stand for long periods of time
- Employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Employee will work in an office setting.
- The individual must be able to tolerate the scent of essential oils worn or diffused
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.