Senior Graphic Designer
- Posted: 12 days ago
Located in sunny Southern Utah, Planstin is quickly becoming a leader in administering benefits and providing related business services. As health insurance continues to become more complex and costly, Planstin has made a significant impact in the healthcare industry by keeping costs low and providing exceptional service to employers and individuals alike. It is no wonder Planstin is such a fast-growing company as many are turning to Planstin for our unique solutions.
If you are looking for amazing opportunities and have a desire to grow your career, Planstin may be the place for you. We have remarkable employees, offer a generous benefits package, and foster a culture of development, innovation, and integrity.
The Senior Graphic Designer earns a competitive annual salary of $60,000-$70,000 depending on experience along with quarterly performance based bonuses. They will work with the Brand Management team to create graphics for digital and print content. The graphic designer may design webpages, logos, signs, posters, handouts, booklets, web graphics, advertisements, and social media posts.
A day on the job may include:
- Webpage design.
- Vector and graphic creation.
- Document formatting and design.
- Motion graphics and animation for video.
- Creating graphics for social media posts and stories.
- Creating custom assets from scratch.
- Designing attractive client-facing and internal communications.
- Collaborating with the brand management team on communication and marketing strategies.
- Proofreading and approving other designer's work.
- Leading and mentoring other members of the team.
This job may be for you if you:
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Can communicate effectively.
- Like working with a small team that requires heavy collaboration.
- Are adaptable to a small, fast-growing company.
- Can manage multiple brands and projects at once.
- Are highly organized and detail oriented.
- Can work with stakeholders to meet design needs.
- Think creatively and create design concepts that fit with the content and communicative needs.
- Have a BA in graphic design or equivalent experience.
- Have 3-5 years of graphic design experience.
- Are proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Have experience in motion graphics and/or animation.
Helpful experience but not required:
- Experience working with health insurance or self-funded plans.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSaint George, UT
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?