*In order to be considered for this position, you MUST live within a commutable distance to our Los Angeles area office which is located in Calabasas, CA. This position would most likely start off as remote due to covid19. Please also note that this position is temporary with full-time hours.
Who We Are:
PlanetArt’s mission is to be the leading online destination for personalized invitations, announcements, home décor and other customized products. We provide consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality and meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events. Visit www.planetart.com to learn more.
- Develop innovative new marketing campaigns and communication.
- Develop thorough creative briefs to align stakeholders.
- Create and maintain "editorial calendars" for all content marketing initiatives, including CRM and social.
- Create and edit copy for home pages, product banners, emails, new product descriptions and direct mail pieces.
- Track and distribute key metrics to ensure communications accomplish business objectives and are continually optimized.
- Lead consistency of voice and message across multiple brands & platforms.
- Collaborate with Creative Services and Content Merchandising teams to develop and implement campaigns.
- 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field.
- Ability to consistently generate successful marketing ideas.
- Experience in creation and execution of strategic content marketing plans.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Creative and passionate with an eye for details.
- Someone who is excited about problem-solving, identifying challenges, and looking for ways to solve them.
- An understanding of how to define, track and generate ROI within a content marketing strategy.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple, initiative communications
How To Apply:
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, PlanetArt’s Marketing Specialist role may be for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!