Digital Analytics Manager
- $80,000 to $110,000 Yearly
Company Vision & Overview
PlanetArt’s vision is to be the leading seller of personalized and make-on-demand products worldwide. We provide consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality, meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events.
The company’s brands include the popular FreePrints and FreePrints Photobooks apps and the industry leading Simply to Impress card and stationery site, as well as Personal Creations and CafePress. Visit www.planetart.com to learn more about our brands.
We are distributed across multiple offices with more than 500 employees, primarily in Calabasas (Southern California), San Diego, Woodridge (Chicago) and Pleasanton (Bay Area). We also have team members in two company-owned offices in China, as well as in Europe.
- The role is responsible for driving actionable understanding of customer behavior on-site and in-app, identifying ways to optimize the digital customer experience to meet e-Commerce and CX goals, and supporting the eCommerce team with its analytics needs
- This role will lead conversion funnel optimization efforts working seamlessly with the product and mktg. team.
- This role will uncover opportunities to optimize site content and flow to minimize pain points and increase conversion, partnering cross-functionally on A/B testing, ensuring proper measurement set-up and timely delivery of results to drive continuous improvement
- Use data from multiple sources, channels, and touchpoints to explain shopper behavior online and work with eCommerce team to determine opportunity areas
- Analyze and interpret data from multiple sources using tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, SQL and Excel to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for optimization and growth in digital sales revenue.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to improve site/app customer experience and drive increased conversion, engagement, and brand loyalty
- Build and maintain library of A/B test set ups and results to ensure continuous improvement on known insights
- Support optimization of on-site offerings & campaigns by showing the impact that content changes, promotions and various initiatives have on site traffic, conversion and on-site behavior
- Cross Team Support & Knowledge Sharing
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of analytics experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and other digital analytics tools.
- Advanced knowledge in Data mining/BI tools
PlanetArt offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Excellent Work/Life Balance - Paid Time Off, Sick Days, Paid Holidays, and Floating Holidays
- Hybrid Office/Home-Work Schedule
- Employee Product Discounts
The compensation range for this position is: $80K-110K per year.
BusinessView All PlanetArt Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.