This position is based out of our main HQ in Los Angeles which is located in Calabasas, CA and will ONLY be remote during covid circumstances.
Do you have the analytic skills to help us take a dynamic, successful business to yet another level? We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for the best talent to grow with us.
Who We Are:
Through our network of websites and mobile apps, PlanetArt gives consumers the opportunity to design personalized products like holiday cards, photo canvases and customized gifts that are professionally printed. We provide consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality and meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events.
Our purpose is quite simple: We deliver smiles.
What You’ll Do:
The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing thought leadership and deep analytical horsepower, driving innovation and automation of reporting tools and processes, and converting data into valuable business insights In this position you will play an important role in accessing data stored in multiple sources by utilizing available business intelligence tools and processes; advanced spreadsheet skills including macros.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate and creative about turning raw data into meaningful analytics and insights and who wants to directly impact a successful and growing business. This is a high visibility, high impact position where you will have regular exposure to top management. We're looking for a go-getter with a technical bent and analytical mind who thrives on constantly improving their skills and growing the magnitude of their impact. Think you have what it takes?
- Provide company-wide reporting and analysis support including: business KPIs, customer value and engagement, marketing effectiveness and customer segmentation.
- Work with business teams to develop, maintain, and distribute complex dashboards/reports with value-added notes on points of interest and opportunities.
- Build interactive reporting that can be offloaded, enabling business users to self-serve as much as possible. We will help train, but candidate must be willing to do what is necessary to get up to speed and must demonstrate an aptitude for model and report building.
What You Should Have:
- 3-4 years of business analytics experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business/Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, or other technical or quantitative field.
- Proficient in advanced Excel functionality including pivot tables, lookups and other formulas, data transformation, etc.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel for data transformation, consolidating data from diverse sources, analytics, modeling, and data visualization of analytic findings.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Solid organizational and time management skills to manage workload and meet necessary timelines.
- Ability to leverage PowerPoint or other media to turn analyses into business-building insights.
- Candidate should be detail oriented, self-motivated, and an excellent creative problem solver, with a proven ability to successfully manage multiple, disparate streams of work in a challenging, dynamic environment.
- Must have excellent inter-personal and communication skills and be able to comfortably communicate to all levels of the organization.
How to Apply:
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, PlanetArt’s Business Analyst role may be for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter. Be sure to tell us why you think you’re the perfect candidate! We look forward to hearing from you
Los Angeles, CA