Planet Interactive is in search of a Digital Advertising Campaign Strategist to work for one of the largest global providers of integrated technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry.
Location: Seattle, WA
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
What you will do…
In this role you will help our internal dealer group help their clients maximize their investment and innovation in local advertising. Identify the optimal mix of keywords and ad copy and optimization methodologies that respond to the ever-changing automotive buying and shopping trends. You will have knowledge of search engine campaigns and strategies for capturing the right audience with the right message at the right time. You will work closely with the Dealer Advocate team to ensure that the campaign designs align with our client's long-term digital advertising strategy and effectively leverage emerging media channels.
Day to day responsibilities will include launching, optimizing, and maintaining Search Campaigns. You will work closely with the Dealer Advocates to ensure that the campaign strategy and keyword & search copy optimization are effectively meeting the clients goals. You will also play a pivotal role storytelling and analyzing trends for the Dealer Advocates. This individual will have a unique blend of online marketing expertise, data analysis, strategic acumen, and creative problem-solving.
- Launch, Optimize and Maintain Search Campaigns
- Create and share optimization strategies
- Articulate current channel strategy
- Generate insights internally
- Manage multiple types of packages or international packages
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Communicate complex topics to varied audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Detail oriented
- Math skills
- Large scale data use
- 1-2 Year or more Digital Multi-Channel advertising experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel use